Sporty since her young age and having played many different sports (volley-ball, fitness, dance…) it was when she adopted her Siberian husky that her routine, her life changed
Very quickly she discovered a passion for canine sports.
Very active in the canicross sector, she is the co-founder of the canicross association of Jamioulx and organizes many different sports events revolving around dogs.
She loves trail running and obstacle course running, with or without Balto, her best friend and coach.
Coming from communication and event-planning, she later got a degree as a sports coach. She loves to learn and share her experiences to better develop her performance and knowledge.
“We never lose. Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn. Either way, Balto is happy.”
- Various canicross races
- Various dog survival races (sometimes 2nd or 3rd)
- Her best experience was her selection and participation in the European canicross championships
- Industrail Charleroi
- Course du cazier
- 2nd lady in the Carbonnade Charleroi (Run & Bike)
Course à obstacles :
- Urban heroes challenge (1ère place femmes)
- Spartacus run (25/766 place femme)
- Sand race (16/1566 place femme)