Into sports from the cradle (his grandparents owned a sports shop) he used to be fan of team sports before turning to running thanks to one of his colleagues.
This « good habit » became a real passion. This, and his friendship with Christophe, was bound to bring him to take part in the TraKKs’ adventure.
He is a born organiser and an Excel spreadsheets fan and was therefore delighted to become a Team Manager at TraKKs, a job that gives him the opportunity to meet new people every day.
As a practicing neurologist, he deals with physical and mental pain every day. He soon discovered how running can be a source of balance and wellbeing.
- 2011 : Marathon de Berlin
- 2012 : Marathon de Paris
- 2012 : Run-bike-bike de l'Ecotrail de Bruxelles
- 2013 : Run-bike-bike de l'Ecotrail de Bruxelles
- 2013 : Marathon d'Amsterdam
- 2014 : Marathon de San Sebastian
- 2015 : Maas-Marathon
- 2015 : Marathon d’Amsterdam
- 2016 : 50km North C Trail
- 2016 : Marathon des sables / Découvrez mon compte rendu en français