In love with running ever since his very young age, Renan has a master’s degree in physical education from the UCLouvain.
He was always attrached by coaching and has completed his master’s studies with a master’s in physical preparation from the University of Montpellier.
Sharing his passion for trail running and tracking sports progress in athletes are part of his everyday life since he was 10 years old. It is why he naturally joined the TraKKs staff.
A quality training session, advise in nutrition and a program adapted for his objectives are elements that he proposes for your coaching sessions.
He participated in multiple cross-country sessions during his youth with his sister (junior cross country champion). He then went on to participate in the university athletics track team (200 and 400m). His life veered towards trail running since 2013.
- 1998-2003 : Cross country junior categories
- 2007-2012 : University athletics team for 200 et 400m
- 2013-2016 : Triathlons and road races (corrida, challenge bw)
- 2018-2019 : Cross Triathlons (Xterra Belgium/ Xterra suisse) and run-and-bikes
- 2016-2020 : Road running and trail races with some nice victories on both short trails and corridas.
- 2018-2019 : 1st at the challenge Run and Bike
- 2018 : 3rd of the Belgian 2018 Run and Bike Championships
- 2018-2019 : TOP 5 at the Trail des Lumeçons
- 2018-2019-2020 : 3 podiums at the trail des Cisterciens
- 2019 : 1er Belgian at the 23km du Marathon du Mont Blanc
- 2019 : Top 10 at the Trail Cup By Betrail regularity cup in 2019
- 2020 : UTMB en off
Top 10 in multiple French trails: Trail de la Rosière, Trail du Grand raid 73, Trail de la cote d’Opale, Trail des Glières
Participation French trail championships in Meribel