A keen sportsman from an early age, Thomas successively set his sights on different disciplines, ranging from climbing to football, table tennis, rugby and swimming.
Finally, cycling became his preferred sport for several years, and it was in that discipline that he achieved some significant results, on the road as well as in mountain biking.
His first experience in running came by surprise when he ran a marathon without any specific preparation and finished it in 3 hours! The seeds of passion started to grow... and in 2004, after 10 intensive years of cycling, he committed himself to running.
Fond of the wide-open spaces and the mountains, and open to challenges in difficult conditions, he quickly moved on to ultra-trail.
This passion today is coupled with a love of paragliding, which he has also been doing for several years. This sport also offers him breathtaking views of his beloved nature...
Thomas is looking forward to sharing his experience and supporting athletes of all levels...
- Many races between 60 and 100 kms
- 2005: UTMB finisher
- 2006: UTMB finisher
- 2007: 100 Miles finisher
- 2008: 4th Montpellier Valencia
- 2009: Transahariana finisher
- 2010: PTL finisher + 5th in la Misión (150 k Patagonia)
- 2011: 3rd 333
- 2012: PTL finisher
- 2013: Ultra India race + Transmartinique finisher
- 2014: 2nd ultra India race
- 2015: Hongkong vibram100 finisher
- 2016 : finisher transgrancanaria 125k
- 2017 : finisher ultra trail cape town
- 2018 : 24h de bordeaux, phidippides ultrarun