Playing football until he was 16 years old, Freddy Loncar later had running grab all of his attention. Known to be a talented athlete, he was always appreciated for his mental strength and humbleness both in and outside of competition.
A true lover of nature and rich in experience with more than a quarter century in running, his passion would have him wait 45 years before directing himself towards trail running. A discipline that always attracted his attention and allowed him today to explore the world, with races in places such as Kenya and Croatia.
A running advisor and trainer for multiple years, Freddy Loncar was born to share his passion and knowledge with whoever is willing to listen. He is most proud to see happy athletes after a training session.
- 2015 : Finisher Olne-Spa-Olne (69km).
- 2016 : Fourth at trail du Saint-Jacques (45km).
- 2016 : Finisher Olne-Spa-Olne (69km).
- 2016 : Third of Huy For'Trail (19km).
- 2017 : Third of Huy For'Trail (19km).
- 2017 : Third of trail'Heure (35km).
- 2017 : Sixth of l'Ultra Tour de Liège (65km).
- 2017 : Seventh OHM trail (50km).
- 2017 : Finisher of Primavera (65km).
- 2017 : Finisher OCC at the Mont-Blanc (56km).
- 2017 : Finisher Olne-Spa-Olne (69km).
- 2018 : Second at trail de Liège Métropole (25km).
- 2019 : Second at trail de Liège Métropole (25km).
- 2019 : Thirteenth at trail national de la Côte d'Opale (31km).
- 2019 : Winner at the Zatobelge (29km).
- 2019 : Winner at the Zatonienne (100km).
- 2019 : Finisher Olne-Spa-Olne (69km).
- 2020 : Fifth at trail des Chevreuils (31km).
- 2020 : Finisher UTDS (158km).
- PRs : 4'11'' for 1500m, 8'53'' for 3000m, 15'23'' for 5000m, 31'20'' for 10km route, 1h09 for semi, 2h33 for marathon.
- Winner at the Challenges Wanzois, Hesbignon, Condrusien et CJPL.
- Marseille – Cassis.
- Course par étapes au Kenya